Wayland Little League in conjunction with the New England Blazers professional coaching staff are offering a three week softball clinic to help all new and returning softball players get a jump start ready for the spring season.
Come and join the New England Blazers professional softball coaching staff along with Wayland Little League coaches for a series of focused workouts.
Geared towards softball players in grades 3 to 6, we will be working on
- and otherwise just shaking out the winter cobwebs and keeping our skills sharp.
We will break the players out into groups by age and give them a fun, age appropriate, workout targeted at refreshing existing and building new skills for the upcoming season.
You can register for individual days or all three.
Registration is limited to 15 players per session and is on a first come, first served basis.
The clinics will be held at the Wayland Town Gym on Monday's from 7pm-8pm.
- January 23rd, Softball (Grades 3-6)
- February 13th, Softball (Grades 3-6)
- March 6th, Softball (Grades 3-6)
The cost per date / session is $20.00.
Each session is limited to the first 15 players who sign up.
Players signing up for the full three session course will receive an exclusive Wayland Little League T-shirt
In addition all players signing up are eligible for a free drawing for a pair of Mizuno baseball cleats. The drawing for the cleats is courtesy of the New England Blazers.
*actual model may be different.
To enter the free prize drawing please click here.
To sign up for the 2017 Winter Softball Clinics
- All registrations must be paid at the time of registration.
- Any registrations that are not paid for will not be submitted and will be deleted from the system and your child will not be registered for the clinic.
- Wayland Little League is no longer accepting checks for payment of player registration.
- If you need to register your player and are unable to pay by using a credit or debit card please contact us.